This week, Aunt Cat sent The Boy a cute Christmas card that plays music.
Specifically, the song Frosty The Snowman.
Specifically, the song Frosty The Snowman.
He absolutely loves it and has played with it constantly ...unrelentingly ...ceaselessly ...every day this week.
I've invested in the largest size Tylenol bottle Costco has to offer.
I've invested in the largest size Tylenol bottle Costco has to offer.
He's played with it so much that he finally wore it out and this morning, it broke.
He was sad and wanted to know what happened to it...so I pulled apart the card so he could see the little machiney-thing inside.
The phone rang and I ran into the other room to get it, and when I returned to his room, I could hear the Frosty The Snowman song playing.
My initial thought was "son of a..." and then I realized that HE HAD FIXED IT.
He had sat there and played with the little machine parts until he could make the song play.
He had sat there and played with the little machine parts until he could make the song play.